05 May 2009

Need Motovation

I really need to "get on" I have done very little crafting this year, the main reason is probably the lack of fairs, usually I do a couple a month but this year I haven't booked so many, in fact I have only done one fair this year although I do sell in a couple of shops and online places.

I have booked a fair for 6th June so I need to sort out my stock and compile (another!!) to do list. I am turning making lists into an art form.

I also need to round up all my receipts and submit my tax return. A direct result of doing so little fairs means I have made little money this tax year (at least between Jan -April) so I don't want to do my tax return as it will be so weedy although it might give me an incentive to get out and make more dough!

I also want to photograph some of my cards. I find this an almost impossible task, making white cards look white and not yellow or blue. This would enable me to add some to my Misi shop too.

Well I have now sorted out what I need to do, the boys go back to school tomorrow so I will start on my crafting chores then. I will let you know how I get on or not as the case may be :-)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment