20 August 2010

Look What I Did!

Well today I actually managed to get out my things and take some new photos! If there is one thing I hate, and I am sure I have mentioned it before, is taking product shots. I am always disappointed with the results and just end up snapping away and thinking oh well that will just have to do, I know it is not the attitude but i find it difficult to get enthusiastic about it. The main thing I hate is having to get out so many bits, the room ends up in a mess and I always end up kneeling on something painful. I look at other peoples blogs and shops and think how fantastic their photos are but never think mine are up to scratch. Familiarity breeds contempt I suppose. Oh well. Here are some of the photos I took today. They will have to do :-)

I hope to list these soon in my Folksy shop, except the coffee and doughnuts because I love them too much!

x







3 comments:

  1. they're god pics! I love the little fairy doors - and the mini coffeee cups are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such lovely photos. I wish I could do the same with mine. Mine are totally inconsistent.

    ReplyDelete