23 March 2010

AArgh!

I have updated the banner on this blog and now it is waaay over to one side, what is that all about? I have had to delete my background as it just accentuated the over to the rightness of my banner. I will need to check the banner dimensions in case it is somehow too wide, but currently don't have the time. Meanwhile enjoy my new lopsided look and all the whitey space it currently brings.

In other news the Tesco.com man has just been and I now have some food to eat - yay!

x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Val your blog looks good to me, I have had endless trouble with mine. I am a complete computer numpty! I ended up using a free background, but it is a but busy for me. I don't know how to put a hyperlink in comments but Haptree has got loads of great blogging advice & tips.
    I love your bottle top stuff:)
    http://haptreeandme.blogspot.com/2010/03/meet-trainee-website-designer.html

    ReplyDelete