18 August 2009

Pony Tails

Well, my labels turned out Okish but I haven't used them yet and have no photos so you will have to wait! (bet you can't stand the suspense!)

I have managed to cut out all my triangles for my bunting so that is a step forward except that I was aiming for the bunting to hang on my stall, but didn't do anything clever like working out how long that would be or indeed how many triangles I would require so I currently seem to be making bunting that is three miles long, oh wells. saga continues....

Today I manged to get all my receipts up to date which is a boring thing to share but I am so pleased I managed to actually do it rather than have the pile of receipts hanging over my head all the time.

Over the last couple of days I have been making some pony tail holders, I am quite pleased at how they have turned out, they are a great way to use up little fabric scraps.


1 comment:

  1. Hello, really wanted to leave a comment for you because your blog is so beautiful. Time flies when you're having fun and I've really enjoyed reading your interesting posts. Your pictures are brilliant too. Thank you for sharing them and have a great weekend - best wishes....